Once you have placed an order with us by our online checkout process or over the telephone with our sales team. Confirmation of your order will be sent by email to give you the chance to check all details, and correct any errors.
In extreme circumstances we may not be able to process the order for eg;
1. If there has been a pricing error
2. If the materials are not available due to supplier issues (an alternative will be offered)
3. If payment is not authorised
4. If it is impossible for us to deliver due to the location, access or where service fees apply
Regal Garden Buildings will notify the customer of any changes and/or additional charges. Should the customer accept the new revision the order will be processed, in the case that the customer does not accept the changes a full refund will be given.
1. All information on dimensions is approximate and varies slightly due to the nature of the manufacturing and materials used. It is our policy to seek and improve quality design and service and we reserve the right to amend, alter or change materials used to equal or for better at our discretion when it is deemed necessary.
2. Whilst every effort is made to try and achieve perfect alignment across panels this cannot be guaranteed due to the variance in the machined boards.
BYE-LAWS AND BUILDING REGULATIONS:
It shall be the responsibility of the customer to ascertain whether the goods supplied comply with relevant building regulations or bye-laws in force in the locality in which the goods are to be used. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage sustained by the customer arising out of any non-compliance of any such regulations or bye-laws.
1. An estimated delivery timescale is shown against the product, and every reasonable effort will be made to deliver in this time. However delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances (force majeure event) then we reserve the right to alter/extended the delivery timescale. If we for whatever reason need to alter the delivery day we will not be liable for losses or charges incurred.
2. If you are unavailable to accept the delivery on the day allocated you are at risk of delaying your delivery day further and incurring storage costs.
3. If your building is for self-assembly the building will be delivered by the driver only and arrangements will be needed to help off load the vehicle within 50m; even a small building are too heavy for one person.
4. Panels will not be carry further than the curb side, 50m, unless prior arrangement has been made which a surcharge will be added.
5. For supply only orders, the customer should not arrange fitting services privately until they have received and checked their goods and are completely satisfied.
In the unfortunate event of having a complaint we would like to resolve any issues in the first instance by emailing; email@example.com or writing to us at; Routh Fen Road, Helpringham, Sleaford, NG34 0BP
ACCESS AND BASE:
1. If we are to install your building it is the customers responsibly that the proposed site should have clear and unrestricted access, this includes cleared walk within 100m from vehicle to prepared base including parking arrangements, no impeding tree branches or plants, no tight corners or height restrictions to negotiate.
2. You do not have to be present at the time of fitting; however we would need you to send or leave clear detailed location instructions.
3. In the interest of Health and Safety our delivery and installation team can not lift sections over walls, fencing, hedges or buildings above (4ft) 1.2 mtr in height.
4. If the only access is through the house a clear and unrestricted walk through is required with carpets and furniture protected, no responsibility will be accepted for damage caused. We will need to be notified as soon as possible prior to manufacture if access is an issue as most sections are too large for standard pedestrian doors, a charge will be imposed for return visits.
5. If your building is to be placed against a wall or fence bear in mind the roof will overhang the building by 76 mm approximately so please take into account when ordering.
6. A firm and level base is required ie; concrete, slab or decking, if the base is inadequate the building may be left with the customer for self assembly but the fitting fee will be retained to cover costs. However a return visit can be arranged at a later date when the installation team are in the area but a charge will be imposed at our daily rate.
7. For buildings without a timber floor, ie; garages and some workshops, a base is required as per our instructions. If this is not possible because the base is already laid; please inform us prior to manufacture in order for us to make some minor adjustments.
8. If your base is uneven it is likely that this will cause a lot of problems for you in the short and long term. The door will become unaligned and not shut properly and possibly create further movement within the structure.
9. Failure to adhere to any of the above may result in aborted installation.
1. While we try and ensure that all prices are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option to continue with your order at the correct price or to cancel. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
2. All payments need to be clear prior to delivery taking place; our fitters cannot take card payments, cash or cheques at the time of delivery.
3. Unless otherwise stated on the product page the price includes VAT.
4. Regal Garden Building accept most major debit or credit cards (2% charge for credit cards) for deposits or full payments. If you have chosen to pay a deposit the balance will be required 48 hours prior to delivery should you not be ready to take delivery then the balance will still be required and the building can be stored for up to 2 weeks FREE of charge.
5. All goods remain the property of Regal Garden Buildings until all funds have cleared.
FAILURE TO PAY:
Please note all accounts beyond our terms will be passed on to our debt collection agency, Sinclair Goldberg Price Ltd. All accounts, without exception, will be subject to a surcharge of 15% plus vat to cover our costs in recovery. These accounts will also be subject to any legal costs incurred in obtaining settlement. The customer hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the Lincolnshire County Court for the resolution of any disputes.
1. If you for whatever reason wish to terminate your order, you have a legal right to do so within 14 days by notifying us in writing at our address or email us at; firstname.lastname@example.org your payment will be refunded in full within 30 days. Cancellations made by telephone will be put on hold until written confirmation is received. Cancellations made after this period forfeit the right to a refund. Goods that are made to your specification ie; bespoke personalised goods cannot be cancelled, once the customer has received a confirmation email you have entered into a binding contract.
2. We the seller will not accept returns or cancellations if the goods have been altered by customizing the goods in any way or doing anything that could be deemed to be an act of the Buyer accepting the goods as his or her own.
3. Unless damaged or faulty all goods will be returned at the buyers expense and in a resalable condition.
4. The Buyer must keep any goods he or she intends to return to us in good condition. The goods must be returned in the same condition as the condition in which they were delivered including complete dis-assembly. Care must be taken to ensure that goods returned are packed well to avoid damage or loss in transit. Goods returned which cannot be sold as new due to damage or wear and tear may be subject to a reduction in the refunds given.
5. Please note any guarantee offered does not cover splits, knot holes or warping. These are natural occurrences of the product due to the effects in extreme changes in the weather; these natural occurrences are not classed as a defect and are not a valid reason for the cancellation of an order, as this can occur naturally over time.